Spiritual Activism Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Spiritual Activism Workshop with Hitomi Mockett
Saturday April 4th 10:30am-12:30pm
Join Hitomi and her Spiritual Activism 101 workshop. This is a special opportunity for students and yogis to come together for a sacred and spiritual conversation about how they can commit to anti-racism and inclusion, acknowledge their privilege, confront their fears and learn how to actively contribute to lasting, effective racial justice.
The workshop includes:
• anti-racism education (including history, meaning and applications of race/racism, cultural appropriation, whiteness/white supremacy and their daily consequences, tips for creating inclusive spaces);
• discussion about spiritual activism, spiritual bypassing + how to authentically commit to anti-racism;
• practical group exercises curated to the yoga/health/wellness space to apply, discuss and share what we've learned;
• transformative breathwork to process, release and let go;
• guided meditation to ground;
Participants will leave feeling supported and empowered in their journey to better show up for themselves and the collective, and most importantly, in incorporating anti-racism into their practice and supporting people of colour both on and off the mat in their personal and professional lives.
For Booking and payment information Contact Hitomi at