DryPaint an Alcohol Free Paint Night
Time & Location
About the Event
Dry Paint an Alcohol Free Paint Night
Join us on March 7th, 7-9pm, at @collectiveenergyyoga in San Clemente for an alcohol-free paint experience!
What’s Dry Paint?
• no wine, beer, or booze - this sober paint night is for those willing to dig a little deeper & be a little vulnerable with themselves
• no step-by-step instructions - we’ll start with a short meditative visualization & breathing exercise to get our creative juices flowing
• no generic pretty pictures - you’ll paint whatever is in your heart! It can be literal, abstract, or anything in between
You’ll leave this experience with some unique art that came from your heart & is meaningful to you!
• alcohol-free beverage options
• a safe, supportive, judgement-free space in which to create
• a variety of canvas sizes & no limit to how many pieces you create
First we will focus on our breath. Then we will focus on our heart. Finally, we will focus on putting what is inside of us onto the canvas.
Join us on March 7th, 7pm, at @collectiveenergyyoga in San Clemente for an alcohol-free paint experience!
Let’s connect & make some art!
For more information contact Sam at email@example.com